Sunday, April 6, 2014

Playing Games

Safaree was uncomfortable under Nicki's body as they lay on the office chair in his office. They had both been up all night going over her final contract with guys who would help build her boutique and do designs for the clothing. He tucked his hands under her butt and lifted her up off his morning wood. He jumped looking over to his left as Paula and Dave stood at the door staring at them. He knew he was in for a lecture by the looks on their faces. He had told them that he and Nicki weren't doing anything behind their backs, but they were busted. He sucked in a breath as Nicki squeezed around his neck trying to pull her lower body back to his body.

"Stop moving me, Faree."

"Uh, Nic.."

"I'm tired."

"Nicki, get up..."

"Yes, because we have things to do besides watching you love puppies hump each other."

Nicki's eyes popped open at the sound of Paula's voice. This bitch. Why the fuck is she here? It's like eight in the... Nicki looked at the clock reading two pm and jumped up. She was late for her shoot with Tamry, well not really but that was what she was going to tell him.

"Faree, I'm late!"

"Sorry, come on I'll drive you."

"We have a contract to do!"

"Paula it can wait."

"Really?"

"Faree, where are my shoes?"

"In the car, lets go."

He stated picking her up and carrying her to the elevator. She pressed the button once they got there. 

"How late are you?"

"I'm not."

She laughed wrapping her arms around his neck. He dead faced her then let her legs fall to floor as he held her back. She kicked her leg up trying get him to pick her back up.

"Faree!"

"You can walk.."

"Faree, don't be mad!"

"You and Paula get on my nerves."

"She always wants you to herself whenever I have you."

"You do the same thing, I'm not even your man and you act all jealous."

"I have the right to!"

"You don't.. If I want to fuck another..."

She put her hand up to his mouth then stomped off the elevator. He swooped her back up and carried her to the car. He placed her on the trunk and stood between her legs. She had the cutest pout on her face and he couldn't stand it. It made him weak and want to make everything right.

"I'm just saying, that's your call."

"You keep playing me."

"I'm not playing you. I'm serious."

"Prove it and you know how."

"That's not right, I didn't..."

She pushed him back and walked around to get into his car. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked around to the drivers side and got in. The ride to her photoshoot was quiet as Safaree thought about how to make things go his way and what would she say later. She on the other hand was in her feelings about what he had said. She knew that he could do what he wanted, but not with Paula. First of all, she was older than him and her nasty ass had slept with a married man. She wanted her out of their lives because she wouldn't have that around her man. That's why she didn't understand why when she got a new accountant he didn't catch her drift. 

"Nicki, you here.. Have fun."

"You're not staying?"

"Nah, I need to get this contract done and go over my files.. I'll come back to pick you up.."

"At 11."

"Bye, Baby."

"You should stay."

"Come on, don't do this right now."

"Faree... Stay." She pouted giving him her cute pout face. She smiled as he turned into a parking spot and turned off his car. "Yay."

He pulled out his phone and texted Paula and Dip that he would have to handle business with them later. Dip didn't mind, but Paula was pissed off. He didn't care as long as Nicki was happy. He followed her towards a room that was filled with models, make up artist, style teams and other people. Tamry came running over to Nicki with a huge smile on her face. Tamry is an Ethiopian Beauty. Her hair was long and curly with her beautiful peanut butter skin glowing because of her recent pregnancy. She pulled Nicki over to the design table and her team scattering around.

"I told you guys, she was gorgeous."

"Beauty, that facial bone structure."

"The teeth."

"Her smile."

"Lovely skin and healthy hair."

"Curvy body, perf."

A guy with a heavy British accent stated with his thumb, pointer finger and middle finger pressed together and other two fingers raised. The team scattered away bringing back measuring tape, make up bags and curling irons. Safaree moved to the side and sat in a chair that someone had brought him. He watched as she happily and excited got measured for clothing fits.  He looked around to see how the other things around them were going. He spotted a girl staring at him then looked away, but he was too late. She got up and walked over to where he was sitting and extended her hand. She was in nothing but her bra and a thong. He raised an eyebrow and shook her hand before she started talking.

"I worked for your father when I was twelve, you still look good."

"Huh?"

"It's me, Asia."

"Big booty... Asia."

"Yup, I still have the name."

She laughed at him. Asia was fourteen when she sat on him and he was eleven. She was the third girl that summer, who let him hit it and the oldest. She had even been his girl for like three days. He laughed at the sudden memory. She tilted her head and smiled.

"You remember?"

"How could I forget? That was a wild summer."

"You were a wild little boy with a man's ego. How's Nan? And I'm sorry about your pops."

"She's still going, I need to make a stop by the shop and it's cool, it's been some years."

"Why didn't you come to the funeral?"

"Personal reasons, but I wish I did."

"Me too. Is that your girl?"

She pointed to Nicki staring over at them. He chuckled then shrugged a little.

"Something like that, I'm interested, but you know how you girls be."

"You still falling for girls with attitude."

He smiled then nodded towards Nicki.

"She got the biggest one right now."

"I don't want to cause no problems with you  & maybe-girlfriend, I'll go... Nice talking to you again."

She waved at him flashing her ringed ring finger. With her expertise in sex and cooking, he knew some man would wife her. He had liked and fucked her up until he started messing with Leslie. He knew she liked him too, but they never got serious because she was older than him and stayed accusing him of fucking other girls, which was true, but he was only unprotected with her. He looked over to where Nicki stood in front of them cameras smiling, mugging and laughing. He walked over to where the camera man was and stood watching her. She looked beautiful in a pink and white cocktail dress with her hair in baby doll curls. He smiled when she blew him a kiss then turned around and looked back over her shoulder. That ass had him hard in seconds. He looked off at the wall then back at her as the fan blew the dress up again. He bit his lip seeing her ass in a thong. This was the first time in a long time, he had seen her ass. It was calling his name, so he walked away. He sat down and mentally talked to himself.

"Faree, help me get out of this."

"Huh?"

"Unzip the dress, Boy."

"Oh, okay."

He answered putting his hand on the zipper. He pulled it down to the middle of her back then stopped. He silently tried to pull himself together as he unzipped to the bottom where it stopped above her crack. She turned around and placed her hands on his legs. She smiled and puckered her lips, he kissed her.

"Who was that girl?"

She asked before pulling his bottom lip into her mouth. He smirked then put his hand around her back and rubbed it. He wasn't going to answer her with his lip in her mouth and her standing between his parted legs. She pulled away and looked at him. He stared back at her.

"I asked you a question."

"I know, but I'm not about to answer you right now."

"Safaree."

"Go change and get ready for the next shoot."

She turned away from him with an attitude that she was trying to hide. She dropped the dress to the floor and picked it up. He put his bottom lip and stood up to go walk off his horniest. He decided to call Nan, who he hadn't spoken to since last week.

"Nan?"

"Safaree, I've told you about your vacations away from this shop."

"I know, I've been busy."

"With Onika, at least, one of you call me daily."

"She does?"

"Yes, just to check on me... I hear you haven't been being the best friend to her."

"What?"

"She told me about those little half ass dates, Safaree. How do you expect to get the girl and not show up?"

"I was there, but I wasn't. I had stuff to handle, she could at least appreciate the shit I did for her." He was now frowning as he watched her do her thing in front of the camera. "I didn't have her do them alone."

"Safaree, her friends aren't going to bed her at the end of the day."

Nan wasn't one of those older women, who acted like she never use to throw it back for a fella in her days. She had had four husbands and two kids. Her kids were friends with Safaree, Dip and Webb when they were younger, but they all went their ways. Her kids moved back to Italy and kept her bank account above a thousand a month for all of her expenses and sent her loads of photos and letters. Even though, she had been an addict and sold her body for it, they still respected her and helped her get clean before they moved.

"Nan?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"My son."

Was always her response to his affection. He smiled then hung up. He walked up to where Nicki stood putting on a two piece and stared over her tiny frame. She smirked then turned around facing him and put her hand in his face.

"It's not nice to stare, didn't Nan teach you any manners?"

"You in my convo."

"I knew you were going to call her. You always walk away when you talk to her. Are you guys talking about me?"

She asked smiling and wrapping her arms around him. He smirked then leaned over and kissed her neck. She giggled then pushed him back a little and looked up at him. 

"So who's the girl?"

"She's not important."

"Why isn't she? She sure was all in your face."

"You're jealous like you're my girl."

"And you're all over me like you're my man."

She snapped back. He chuckled then kissed between her brow. She looked back as her name was being called over to the set, that was now a beach. She put her hand up to him and walked over to the set. He sat back in a chair and watched her do her thing.


Hours later, Nicki sat up under him on the set as people walked around them getting ready to go. Nicki shifted her gaze over to the girl that came walking over to them with her natural curly hair on her shoulders. She extended her hand to Nicki, but she just looked at it. The girl laughed along with Safaree as if they had an inside joke and Nicki didn't like it. She looked at him as he moved his arm from around her and hugged the girl.

"You should hit me up when Ma isn't around."

"That won't be necessary Asia, I got what I need with an attitude."

"She's cute... Eat her right."

She joked patting his chest. He looked back at the sour look on Nicki's face and reached for her, but she snatched her hand back. He reached back again and this time pulled her off the seat and pulled her in front of him.

"Nicki, this is a childhood friend of mine, Asia. Asia, this my girl, Nicki."

"Hey, Beauty."

Nicki blushed.

"Hi, Asia."

"Treat my boy right, he's a sweet guy."

"I will."

She said leaning back into him. They both watched her walk away. Nicki looked at him and he smirked as she rolled her eyes.

"You must've fucked her."

"Why you say that?"

"Childhood friend? She made this ugly face when you said it."

"I was young, she was in middle and I was in elementary."

"You swinging dick like that?"

"Maybe, my package is for my girls eyes only."

"Speaking of that, meet me at the hotel."

"Which one?"

"No, meet me at the house. The big house."

"Sure, don't be taking forever man."

She rolled her eyes then walked away to get her stuff together. He went over to where she was and she pushed his hand away. He looked at her and she looked at him. He snatched the bag from her hand and she hit him in the chest.

"I got it. Go get ready for our date."

"You taking me out?"

"Sure, just go and you better not be wearing that ugly shirt."

"Can I get a kiss or something?"

"No, bye Safaree."

"Oh, Safaree? You mad at me? You trying to put your foot down."

She looked at him and crossed her arms.

"Who picking you up?"

"Candi."

"Why can't I take you?"

"Safaree."

"Bye."

He replied before she could go off. He kissed her cheek then grabbed his coat and keys and rushed out the door of the building. He drove to Nan's and she immediately began going in on him for not coming around and calling again.

"Nicki calls me. My own son... Doesn't."

"Nan, I didn't come to be yelled at. I need a suit for my dinner with her tonight."

"Safaree, I need you to come around more."

"Nan, I'm always around.. I just had to handle things for Nic."

"Well, what are you trying to wear?"

"Black with pink."

"Hmph."

She walked over to a rose red suit with a pink inside, cuff, pocket and collar. He frowned over at her ignoring what he said completely. She was already told to make him wear this suit by Nicki, so she stood her ground. He dead faced her before grabbing the jacket, revealing the matching pink top that was sheer. He looked at her and folded her arms. What type of shit is this?"

"Oh, I got something for you."

"Sheer underwear?"

"You wish. Here, son."

He looked down to see a note and laughed seeing it was Nic's hand writing. He shook his head reading it to himself.

Here's your note, boy. 
You know where to meet me, boy.
Don't be late, boy.
Nan is your date, boy.
I love you, Baby.
[muaaaah]

"She's playing too much."

"And you weren't."

He looked at Nan and finally noticed the matching pink lady's pencil skirt suit she had on. She looked pretty with her long silky hair pint up on her head with curls falling at the ends. She nodded towards the changing room and he quickly took the clothes off the stand and went to change.

He came out the dressing room a few minutes later and looked himself over in the mirror. He looked good and placed the matching fitted on his head. Nan nodded in agreement and put her arm through his arm.

"Let's go, so we can see what Onika did."


They pulled up to the house and there was three lights on and Ty stood in front in an all pink suit with black shoes. Safaree walked around and helped Nan out. She sighed seeing the house for the first time in years. He looked at her and she just smiled. They walked up the stairs to the porch and Ty passed him a pink note with red ink.

You're finally home.
Well go to your room
And see what I left for you.
First, drop Nan off in the living room
Then go to the kitchen
And finally go to your room.

He smirked then looked at Nan. They walked into the living room and there was a huge portrait of himself, Nan and her. It was from when they were on tour and she had begged them to take a picture with her. They were all dressed in black and Safaree stood tall near them. He had his arm wrapped around them both and none of them were smiling, but they all looked good. There was another note on the sofa, but it was red with pink ink.

It's beautiful. 
You should really cherish her.


And me. :)


He smiled then handed the note to Nan and kissed her cheek. He went into the kitchen and there was a plate of food. He walked over to see a white note with red and pink ink on it. He frowned at the note, not wanting to read another note just wanted to see her.

You mad yet?
You see how I felt?
If you were good to me..
I'd be there, but you can eat me...
My food I mean.
I only cook for my man.

He placed the note down and ran up the stairs to his room. He looked at the bed and there was rose petals all over the with a Teddy and matching boxers. He licked his lips and looked around. He went into the bathroom and turned on the light to see a lipstick note on his mirror.

Men are pigs.
I knew you'd come in here.
I decided to do you like you did me.
How you feel?
I'm petty just like you.
Love me still?
Go back to the bedroom and read the last note.

He walked out the bathroom and found the note in the middle of the bed. He pulled it open and read it.

03.07.04
Our Day.
Yes, I'll be your lady.
Keep your promise.
I'll see you when you get here
Or when I wake up to you next to me.

He smiled then rushed down the stairs to see Nan standing with a grin on her face.

"Go get your girl."

He kissed her cheek and ran out the house and headed towards the hotel where they first spent the night away from home.

7 comments:

  1. Yesssssssssa!!! Awwww how Fckn cute! My eyes are watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaoooooo at her doing him the same way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man onika petty omggggg but that was sooo freaking cute... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. Payback is a bitch!!!! Lol that's what he get, but Nika always been petty so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....Eat her good......lawd I can't wait took the sex scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. YASS she's finally giving him a chance and hopefully the games stop here lol. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete