Saturday, March 29, 2014

Seriously? Settle Down.

"This is the third letter this week. I don't think he's giving up."

"It's only Wednesday, he'll give up soon."

"Have you thought about how you're going to turn him down?"

"Who said I was going to turn him down?"

She smiled up at Lauren who was currently doing her eyebrows. Lauren tilted her head in confusion as she looked down at Nicki. Nicki pointed to her face and she shook her head as if she was coming out of a daze. 

"So, you're going to say yes?"

"Yes, I am, but I want to go on those dates with him. He really got under my skin not being there."

"I could tell, but I heard Candi told you to stop going."

"I'm grown."

"Alright, Nicki."

Lauren simply stated not wanting to hear her mouth. Nicki did as she pleased and all her friends knew that, so most of the time they just let her have it. Lauren finished filling in her eyebrows then passed her the mirror. She looked it over then smiled at her reflection.

"Thanks, Babe. I owe you."

"Where you going?"

"To meet with Webb."

"Really?"

"Yes, He called me today and said it was urgent that I get to him."

"Be safe Nic. You should call Safaree and let him know atleast where you are."

"Bye Lauren!"

She waved her off and quickly exited her bottom floor apartment. She loved that her friends cared about her whereabouts and safety, but she was grown just like them and she could handle her own. She didn't know why Webb wanted her to meet him at this place called the Shack in Brooklyn, but she wasn't turning back now. She pulled up to the front and parked her car. She noted the red BMW on the other side of the lot that sat next to a Baby Blue car. 

She walked into the dark place where only candles were lit to guide her way. Nicki slowed down once she got far into the and saw nothing but walls and a door at the end of the hall. She didn't know whether to turn back or keep going. She chuckled feeling like nosy ass white people in a hunted house with their killer stalking them. She jumped feeling a hand touch her arm. She looked up to see Safaree. She rolled her eyes and huffed at him scaring the shit out of her.

"What are you doing?"

"Webb invited me here and you up here walking like a snail. Move it."

He said with attitude. She could sense that it was towards her by his lack of eye contact. Any other time, he was staring her down just because he had the balls to stare back and not be intimidated by her look. They made it to the door and opened it to see Webb sitting behind a desk and a guy behind the door guarding it as if it was his life.

"Sit ya'll asses down."

Safaree didn't move a muscle until he saw Nicki went to do what he said. Safaree shook his head and helped Nicki back to her feet then leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"Don't listen to him."

"I'm scared, Faree."

She whispered back before pressing her body into his. He looked up at Webb, who looked even more angry as he stood his feet. Safaree grabbed Nicki's arm and pulled her behind him. He knew this day was coming and he was surprised it took this long.

"So you bedding my bitch? And that little ho is in my best friends bed? Explain man what's up with the betrayal?"

"Webb, nigga, you know this ain't no betrayal shit. I didn't betray you and we haven't slept together, so chill thinking I disrespected."

"You disrespected when you pursued my ho!"

"Chill with the disrespect, son, she isn't a ho."

"Don't tell me to fucking chill, son. Ya'll both disrespected me! When this fuck shit started? Creeping behind my back and in my home acting like ya'll didn't know each other!"

He screamed getting angrier. Nicki had stepped from behind Safaree and was now staring Webb down. This was a whole new side of him that she didn't like. The fact he could so boldly call her a ho as if she wasn't standing there made her mad.

"Nobody was creeping, son. Nothing has happened between us that we ain't talked about. You acting different cause you see a real nigga in her life? You want her back? That's what it is?"

Webb chuckled as he placed his hand under his desk. Safaree had been told Webb about Nicki and him. Then he was like fuck her and all kinds of shit, but now that he really saw that Safaree was feeling her feeling her, he wasn't having that.

"You got a lot of nerve ho."

"You got one more time to call me a ho before you get fucked up in your own shit."

"Oh, so this nigga got you feeling yourself like you can talk crazy to me."

"No, but you've lost your fucking mind thinking you gone keep disrespecting me like  I'm not standing right here."

She laughed as her body temperature rose. She wanted to fuck him up right now, but she knew Webb and the shit that was in his desk. He lifted his hand and placed the steel on the table then sat down.

"Ya'll think ya'll gone play me? Naw, ya'll both got the game fucked up."

"You're that mad that you'd kill us?"

"Ya'll niggas betrayed me and that's why ya'll not leaving out of here alive."

Nicki huffed knowing Webb wasn't going to do a damn thing to her. Safaree knew differently though and if he didn't think quick they would both be in body bags. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it before looking at her. She had this smug look on her face as if she knew something he didn't. 

"Webb, do it. I dare you."

"Nic?"

"You're so mad because I actually moved on. Do it!"

"Don't temp me bitch!

"You won't do shit. We betrayed you, but you knew exactly what was going on when I moved in with him! You didn't give a fuck then why all of sudden you care?"

"Stop fucking talking."

"It's because you see him doing shit for me, you could never do, you see me doing shit I never done with you... You love this! Your punk ass is fucking jealous. You've always been jealous of him and now you're jealous of us, bitch ass.."

Safaree pushed Nicki to the floor as Webb aimed to shoot at her. Her heart dropped, but her mind went straight to where she knew the other gun was. She crawled over to it as Webb continued to try to aim and shoot at her. She reached behind the bottom book shelf and grabbed the gun and threw it over at Safaree as a bullet hit the pot next to her. Safaree grabbed the gun and stood up quickly and pointed it at Webb, who kept his aim on Nicki.

"Put it down, SL man... Put it down!"

"Webb, don't play like you don't know I can kill you with one bullet to the head and get off a free man. Stop aiming at my lady and be a man and aim it at me."

"Faree.."

"Nic."

He answered her without looking. He knew what he was doing. Him and Webb both learned to shoot guns early together, but like now, he was always messy with his aim. Webb dropped the gun and Safaree went over and grabbed it. He threw them over in the bin by the door and stepped over to Webb, who was crying.

"Yo, I didn't know ya'll was really trying to make a one-night stand into a relationship, yo."

"I told you, I never fucked her and you knew in your heart I wanted her to myself, Webb stop trying to act like the signs weren't there."

Nicki stood to her feet and walked over to where they stood and wrapped her arm around Safaree. He kissed her forehead then looked at his friend.

"Webb? The world ain't over... I'm still gone have your back.. Just calm down."

"I'm cool, congrats my friend. You got you a good woman, treat her right."

"I plan to if she let me."

He looked at her and she rolled her eyes. She wasn't ready to give him an answer. He wasn't getting one either, so she looked the other way ignoring him. He chuckled then looked back at his friend who was sitting in the chair now just looking like a sad puppy. Nicki turned on her toes as she followed behind Safaree, who grabbed the bin with the guns and carried them out with him.

"What are you doing with those?"

"I'm going to clean them, get a search done on them then turn them into the police."

"Won't you look suspicious..."

"It would be suspicious if I let you do it, everyone knows I'm a good guy."

"What are you saying about me?"

"You're a bad ass girl."

He chuckled at her face turning up as if he had offended her. She bust out laughing with him as he walked her to her car. She looked up at him then patted his hand that was on her open door. She sat down and let him close the door for her. She rolled her window down and leaned back a little on her arm rest.

"Thank You."

"I'd lay my life on the line for you."

"That's why your last relationship didn't last, stop being such a soft ass and moving so fast."

"Damn, hurt a coon's feelings."

"Whatever, get off my car."

"Gimme a kiss."

"You're good."

"Your hero can't get a kiss?"

"My hero, shouldn't have been playing me these last few weeks. Pay backs a bitch."

"What?"

He asked stepping back as she started her car.

"You owe me until then the answer is no."

"I guess, you'll be waiting then."

"Oh."

He nodded then stepped all the way back. She finger waved him back over and he smiled walking over and bending into the car with his lips puckered. She smiled then grabbed the letters out of her purse and smashed them against his face. She laughed as he stepped back grabbing the papers then she pulled out of the lot and headed back to her house.



Safaree crept into the house and walked over to her room. He pushed the door open and watched her sleep for a few minutes. It was dark in her room, but the light coming from the bathroom. He stepped inside and took off his shoes and sat them neatly by the door. He looked up and she was still sleeping. He placed the flowers down on the dresser near the door then pulled off his jacket and placed it on the dresser after picking up the flowers. He looked over at her, to see she had turned over on her side with one hand under the pillow and the other between her legs. He chuckled as he walked over the bed and got in next to her. He put his hand on her thigh and squeezed it a little, but she didn't move a muscle besides her chest rising and falling from her breathing.

"Nic, baby."

She placed her hand that was between her legs over his mouth and shook her head. He laughed then placed his hand on her face and rubbed it until her eyes fluttered open. She simply smiled realizing it was him. She closed her eyes then placed her hand on his chest and pulled on his shirt. He scooted as close as he could get without her moving. She lifted her leg and placed it over his side.

"These are yours."

He put the flowers in her face and she smiled again not opening her eyes this time. She reached up and took them out of his hand and smelled them. She placed them down between them and grabbed his hand and put it on her hip then put her hand on his face. He chuckled at her being weird. 

"You stayed out all night?"

"You questioning me like I'm your woman?"

"You could be.."

"I don't want to be."

"Stop playing yo."

"Who said I'm playing? I told you..."

"I'll do it right, just say you'll be my lady."

"Why should I?"

"Nicki...."

She laughed, grabbed the flowers and placed them on the nightstand behind her. She pushed him back onto the bed and laid on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed as she scratched at his sides.

"Yo, stop with your long ass nails."

"When are you going to take me on a date?"

"I don't date women that ain't my girl."

"Really?"

"For real, I had everything planned out and now you playing hard to get. I like it. Naw, I love it."

She leaned her head back to where her head was in the crock of his neck. She kissed his neck as she pushed up more on his body. He grabbed her hands and held them as she got comfortable on him then started back kissing his neck. He squeezed her hands and tried moving his neck away from her, but she attached her teeth to his neck and sucked on his neck.

"You a vampire.. Yo. Get off me."

"Stop, I'm trying to seduce you."

"I'm a lady, I only give my man this dick."

She bust out laughing at his voice going high pitch. He began laughing with her as he turned over making her slid to the bed. She grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her body.

"I'll give you an answer on Monday... Night."

"After you get out of your model gig thing with Tamry? That means no."

He huffed looking down at their legs being intertwined. She grabbed his face and looked at him. He diverted his eyes to the top of the bed and she slapped the back of his head. He looked at her as if she were crazy.

"You better look at me when I'm bout to talk to you."

"What?"

"You got an attitude? Get out my bed."

"Naw, Naw, Chill, Ma."

"That's what I thought. Monday night, got it."

"That's in four days!"

"So, will there be a problem."

"You better make these pre-plans worth it!"

"You need to stop with that premature shit before I hurt your feelings worse than Lily."

"You ain't Leslie though... This is right."

He stated kissing her lips, neck then forehead. They laid there talking as the day was beginning. After they got up and decided to start their days, later than everyone else, Nicki cussed him out about the passion marks he left on her neck and he laughed it off. She didn't find it funny at all. She grabbed her make up kit and began covering it up.

"You left three big ones on me! Why you upset about that little one."

"Because your dirty neck ass can't see your hickies."

"Yo, that's foul... I wasn't too dirty, ya mouth was on me."

"Go do some lawyer shit and get out my face."

"I got a new case, want to hear it."

"No."

"Well, this girlfriend, well soon to be girlfriend and her soon to be boyfriend were chilling and she got mad because he didn't go on a a few dates with her, you think she would settle for ten first dates if they got together on Monday night?"

She smirked at his cleverness and shook her head at him. She looked through the mirror at him as he stood staring at her applying make up to the spot.

"Maybe, is he gone show up?"

"He'll pick her up in his Red Lamborghini every date night at 8pm on time."

"I think she'll settle for that."

"Positive?"

"We'll have to see on Monday."

She replied as she walked pass him out the bathroom. He laughed as he followed her out the door.


5 comments:

  1. Can I fight nicki now or later? Lmaoo! Awwwwwww they mad cute I love them!!! Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why she so pettyyyyyyyyyyy ughhhhhhhh -_- she don't know Monday not promised -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is this so cute? My favorite story or one of my favs that you write.

    ReplyDelete